Tuesday, May 5, 2009

Don't Follow Every Dating Advice There Is

Indeed, there will always be self-professed dating experts who will say be sure to check your spelling and make sure your grammar is right in your dating profile. I beg to disagree! People who are looking to actively date are not looking for English professors or grammarians--unless these types of people turn them on. So unless you are targeting these types specifically, it's okay to commit some spelling blunders. Sometimes, these blunders may even be cute! Like the word "tonite" or "pics."

What you should keep in mind is that you give an adequate word picture of yourself. Just enough to keep him or her guessing, get it? Like this:

One Girl's Dream...One Man's Treasure? - w4m

I have a dream. My dream is that one day, I will finally find my prince charming. I didn't think I needed him before, but now that I have accomplished my career goals and have my own condo, I feel empty. Maslow is right! There is indeed such a thing as mankind's hierarchy of needs. After you get everything in life, you find that you are empty if there is no love! So where is the love?

The man I am looking for is tall, Caucasian, handsome, straight and young (between 18-27) years of age. He is drop dead gorgeous like me! Oh, I forgot to tell you more about myself. I am 25 years old, and don't get me wrong, I am not advertising here because I look like Ugly Betty, no, no! Men chase me a lot. But so far I haven't found my match. I usually find a flaw or two, although I must admit I am neither paranoid nor too picky.

I have been told I look like Tia Carrere, or Jay Lo, and yeah, a younger version of Pam Anderson. I got better boobs though! Mine are real and just the right size. More about myself. I love boy toy, or next door looks. If you are ripped or naturally fit, you will pass. No obese guys please or sugar daddy types! I don't need your money. I didn't get this far in life just to settle for an ugly daddy. No, no!

I am for real, as real as it gets. The real deal. I have found a few men through this site and believe me the search has been one hell of a roller coaster ride. But so far I haven't found my dream. So here I am, poring out my heart. Please, please, make my dream come true!

Please apply only if you are serious, I am not one to waste time. Time is truly gold, and I won't be a successful woman if I didn't make sure that every minute I spend is spent well. You be too! No head games please nor endless emails! Just send me a picture or two (face or body pics), a few words to describe yourself, and boom! Absolutely no soliciting please! I am posting this ad as of 5 pm, and I will be checking my email after work at around 6 or 7 pm. So apply early to be considered early! No, I don't charge. This is a free offer.

No comments:

Post a Comment